Thursday, June 4, 2020

Figures for Nemesis Board Game

Finished up a job painting Nemesis figures.  Human figures were painted "conventionally," black prime, base colors, highlight, detail, finish.  The aliens however were done a bit differently.  Black prime to start, then a purple ink airbrush.  Armor/Bones/Crystals were given a chrome highlight and then I airbrushed a blend of transparent colors over the chrome highlight to get the chromatic turquoise effect.  I got the idea from a youtube by "The Grimy Painter."  Overall I think it gives a menacing dark glow to the aliens without covering them in shadows. 






1 comment:

  1. Your aliens are great. You are a god among us mere mortals. I painted my copy of Nemesis as well. I strive to achieve your level of artistry, and count myself lucky to have you as a friend.

    Outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete